 Off-Topic / Debate / 15359
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Yes. I do dislike them. I dislike a number of other things, too, but I'm not calling for bans on them. Why? I don't think they are abuses. The basis for every complaint has been becausse of disliking something. Anyway, who are you to determine (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

<snip old convo> (...) Never said you could not ask for this ban. Please point me to where I did say that. (...) And I understand that. (...) lol, maybe not in that line but its what you are saying. (...) I agree with you 100% (...) Yes it does, go (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Inosanto writes: <snip> (...) Obviously, you don't. Have your own server host these erroneous bits of drivel if you do. (...) I don't think Jeff has to be told what he was saying, he's very competent. (...) This, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)