 Off-Topic / Debate / 15358
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

<snipped alot of old convo> (...) Maybe to you, but does that mean it is valid in my eyes? Not saying it does not, but does it mean it applies across the board? No. (...) Yes he does, as do you. I never said you do not have that right. Can you show (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Calling us immature and telling us to "grow up" doesn't insinuate that you believe we have no right? Fine by me, believe what you will, but don't lie about it. (...) Too bad, you keep saying the same thing over and over. Obviously we don't see (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) I find that your statements to the effect that Jon is immature for suggesting it means you feel he is NOT within his rights. (...) You're not getting the point. We want a change in TOS. We realize they do belong, we want that to change. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)