 Off-Topic / Debate / 15327
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) giving (...) Do you seriously think young kids at 8-16 years willing to donate for something that is free? I don't think so. Bionicle is LEGO, and Brickshelf is a hosting site for LEGO Images, and its not making any money what so ever. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) I did. I knew other kids who did. My seven year old son is keen to pay his fair share for things (if he happens to have cash). (...) I might be the only one, but I don't get the sense of what you wrote here. (...) And? Chris (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Sure. Many have, many do, and many will. (...) Actually, I believe Kevin has given some leeway in what is "of general interest to the fan community," i.e. one or two pictures of yourself are acceptable. I could see him allowing one or two (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Your evidence? (...) So would I, but these lego images are not abouse of anything. They are lego-related. If you are truly concerned about people blatantly abusing the TOS then go after the non-lego images, espically the ones that are 100kb+ (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)