 Off-Topic / Debate / 15326
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:40:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Greg Majewski writes:
<massive snip>

Even though I think that the avatars are a waste and should some how be
limited on Brickshelf, your post made a lot of sense. I agree completely
with you on the points you made. But still, I do think that there needs to
be a limit on things like the avatars. Just taking a look at the recent
gallery on Brickshelf, I saw what appeared to be a blatant series of avatars
by "Boy Genious" that looked to be created just to stir this whole mess up.
Sorry if I'm wrong, just stating my opinion. This is my first and final post
to this thread.

Five is a blatant series?

Jude