 Off-Topic / Debate / 15288
  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Tom, you're not bursting any bubble, you're simply confirming what I said. I am not, and do not consider myself to be a "major customer" by any definition. I have what I think is a fairly small collection for an adult. 50,000 bricks, spread (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) No, it's actually quite clear. As in the example above. ("I" am saying that YOU wrote the stuff that is marked with ">" symbols and YOU are saying that TOM wrote the stuff that is marked with ">>" symbols.) PLEASE DO NOT manually "correct" (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) You're right, though it could be 250-300 pounds. I don't think I have a ton of bricks, either. Now half a million is sure to be a ton of bricks. (22 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

My wife keeps joking about our 2nd floor apt not being able to handle the weight of the Lego - good thing that ton or more is spread out all over the place ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)