 Off-Topic / Debate / 15280
15279  |  15281
Subject:
How many died at (or after) Chernobyl (Was: Re: Who said TLC forgot their heritage?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:27:45 GMT

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message
I know some of us have said that TLC needs to look at their past. • Browsing
around lego.com, I came across this interesting page:

http://www.lego.com/build/features/capsule/1986/default.asp

I think this is a great portion of the Lego site but there was one fact that
confused me.  It states that a total of 8000 people died in Chernobyl.  I
must admit that I never really knew the death toll before.  Looking around
on the web it seems the usual figure I come to is about 40 deaths total.

Anyone know?

-Jon