 Off-Topic / Debate / 15175
    Re: If you're an AFOL and you know it raise your hand (WAS: Blacksmith Shop) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) It's all right Allan, we understand. It took me almost a year of lurking before I could bring myself to post here, and being a closet AFOL was my dirty little family secret for almost another year (although my Kindergartener almost spilled the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: If you're an AFOL and you know it raise your hand (WAS: Blacksmith Shop) —Allan Bedford
   (...) I've was posting to rec.toys.lego about 3 1/2 years ago. I have been posting to LUGNET for quite some time now (over 3 years) I'm not shy. I'm not a lurker. Thanks for the sentiments though. (...) Well, I feel bad for you that you felt you had (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)