 Off-Topic / Debate / 14936
    Re: Using Lego to build weapons? (was Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die) —Dan Boger
   (...) really? how do you figure? or was that sarcasm? if so, it doesn't refute my argument... (...) something like town? with bank robbers, police officers? All armed, by the way. (...) you maybe didn't tell him how to play, but you did tell him to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Using Lego to build weapons? (was Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die) —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Yeah yeah, tanks rule. Huhuhuhuhu, hehehe, huhuhu. Tanks are cool. Needless to say I also enjoy tanks, aircraft, in fact any kind of cool machinery, even gun mechanisms, just so long as I am not on the receiving end. If this makes me a nutter (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)