 Off-Topic / Debate / 14897
  LUGNET at risk

(...) If his mischief were confined to off-topic.debate I would readily agree. But it is not: (URL) stirred up trouble in a vile and malicious way and maliciously redirected his bile to the wrong newsgroup, repeatedly, despite several people's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LUGNET at risk

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GnDq4w.EJq@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) to (...) demonstrated. (...) well (...) one (...) term (...) You have made the case many times that Scott contributes nothing positive to the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LUGNET at risk

(...) In the thread Larry mentions, I questioned a company who was apparently noisily giving a token amount to the WTC charity. I questioned their motives. Tim and John claimed that perhaps I was being insensitive. Perhaps I was. I welcome both John (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)