 Off-Topic / Debate / 148
    Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update —Jim Baker
   Also sprach Steve Berry: : Anyway, I can't speak for other people with SIGS, but I make it a point not to : voice or interject my personal beliefs in discussions unrelated to those : beliefs. I have to disagree with you here, Steve (and stick up for (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update —Steve Berry
    (...) Jim, frankly, I think you're as close-minded as you say I am. I always get a kick out of how liberals and atheists always say how open-minded they are, yet as soon as someone of a Christian persuasion or someone from a different ideological (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)