 Off-Topic / Debate / 14753
Re: Morals & Ethics reprise (was ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:30:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Brown writes:
The way I define things (similar to Richard, but not quite the same), you
would be expressing morals - that is, a system of conduct in accordance with
right and wrong as you understand them.  IMHO, morals are not universal.

That's REALLY good James! The lexicographers should be talking to us, Baby!

"YOUR morals are not OUR ethics."

I will always remember this point of distinction. Damned slippery words...

-- Hop-Frog