 Off-Topic / Debate / 14720
  Re: The Faith Issue

(...) Richard, I've found the 2 fastest ways to get rid of them are: 1. Say "No thank you" and shut the door 2. Tell them I'm an atheist and watch their blank stares/shock/horror, as they turn around and leave. -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Faith Issue

(...) Tom, It's even easier than that. Just ask them to open up their Bibles to the page where it mentions 'dinosaurs'. (1) Regards, A.B. (1) Credit for this conundrum must go to the late great comedian Bill Hicks. (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)