 Off-Topic / Debate / 14635
Re: One of my issues with the god of the old testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:02:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
http://www.thereverend.com/brick_testament/the_tower_of_babel/gn11_07.html
Please! What sort of god thwarts his people out of spite? Not my sort.

Okay, this is a troll, but I'll bite, since Larry's my chum...

   Don't you mean "this is a trawl" ... ?

   OW OW OW OW OWWWW MY HEAD

   LFB

   FUT-> you know where