 Off-Topic / Debate / 14629
14628  |  14630
Subject:
One of my issues with the god of the old testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 04:02:41 GMT

is illustrated here:

http://www.thereverend.com/brick_testament/the_tower_of_babel/gn11_07.html

Please! What sort of god thwarts his people out of spite? Not my sort.

Brick Testament is absolutely gorgeous work and I think the Rev is to be
commended for some very very well done models and pages. Bravo!

But I can tell you this, I'll be urging my kids to view this and THINK about
what it implies about the god of the old testament.