 Off-Topic / Debate / 14573
    Re: Wanted —Adam Murtha
   If I can be so kind? Don't make me laugh. Could YOU be so kind and check the names on the posts....yep same person. Mladen does some really nice work but can be hot tempered and irration at times. I'm not saying all the time, but on occasion. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wanted —Geordan Hankinson
   (...) Sorry, i'm a comedian by nature. Could YOU be so kind and check (...) Sure, ....yep same person. Indeed, but what do you not understand about a years diference between posts?!?!?! Mladen is NOT like that anymore, it is pointless to try and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wanted —Adam Murtha
   As I don't feel like checking out all of Mladen's past posts within the past year, I'll take you're word for Mladen's posts. Like I said(or meant to say), I'm not trying to attack Mladen or you, but I wanted to point out that Mladen has a history of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wanted —Geordan Hankinson
   (...) Oh, sorry, I think I took it the wrong way. :-/ but I wanted to point out that (...) oh ok, again, my bad, sorry bout' that! And I'd like to mention, especially to those that think that I'd be (...) Keep trying! It takes a while,(took me a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)