 Off-Topic / Debate / 14506
    Re: No evil people —Carl Watson
    Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GM87Jw.Iry@lugnet.com... (...) IMO all those people performed evil acts. How do you define an 'evil person'? How do you define evil? Can someone perform evil acts & not be an evil (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: No evil people —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Candidate definition: Someone who consistently performs evil acts, knowing that under objective morality they are evil. (...) Well, I guess I'd want to hear your definition, since you presumably have one since you agreed with me on the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)