 Off-Topic / Debate / 14505
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 14:52:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mladen Pejic writes:

BTW Larry, who made you LUGNET's policeman?

I thought it was up to each member of a group to make the group better.  Maybe
the better question is why don't you contribute that way?

No thanks, I'd rather devote my time to building.

You just wish you had as much creativity and talent as Eric.

I wish I were as creative as either Eric or Larry.  But so the hell what? • What
was your goal in such a statement.  It seems that it could only be destructive
rather than constructive.

Yup!

:-P

Is this to make it seem OK that you're obnoxious?

Guess so.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!

If only.

:-P