 Off-Topic / Debate / 14501
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mladen Pejic writes:

BTW Larry, who made you LUGNET's policeman?

I thought it was up to each member of a group to make the group better.  Maybe
the better question is why don't you contribute that way?

You just wish you had as much creativity and talent as Eric.

I wish I were as creative as either Eric or Larry.  But so the hell what?  What
was your goal in such a statement.  It seems that it could only be destructive
rather than constructive.

:-P

Is this to make it seem OK that you're obnoxious?

Mladen Pejic, over and out!

If only.

Chris