 Off-Topic / Debate / 14475
  Re: Doing the Discover Mag Rag (Was: At last, a Federal program we can all support.)

(...) That last chunk in the back of nothing but British job ads is a dangerous thing to have in the house, especially since Barbara wants to move us to England. :-, Indeed, this is an ongoing discussion in our house. Reasons to move to England: - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Doing the Discover Mag Rag (Was: At last, a Federal program we can all support.)

(...) Yes, it certainly brings new meaning to the phrase "have an Indian". I admit of a double take the first time I heard that phrase used to mean going out for food (not that I've heard it any other way, mind you) However according to the Red (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Doing the Discover Mag Rag (Was: At last, a Federal program we can all support.)

(...) Is this because of the curry-houses? I thought it was due to BSE? ;) The 3 month limit is crazy, one bad burger[1] is all it takes to catch it. Scott A [1] Or other beef product. (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Doing the Discover Mag Rag (Was: At last, a Federal program we can all support.)

(...) 1. It's not Scotland. (...) What is "thingy"? (...) In Scotland it's pretty much the same, except we boil everything in lard - not water. ;-) Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)