 Off-Topic / Debate / 14366
14365  |  14367
Subject:
How do you spell Laden? (was: How do you spell Osama?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:20:29 GMT

Long time readers may recall my grousing at not knowing how to spell Koran
the currently correct way... well, it's not my fault. I hope this isn't
viewed as debate fodder, merely information (I found it while rooting for
something else that IS going to be d.f.)

http://slate.msn.com/?id=2057710&device=

Does anyone know if the article is correct?

This isn't a direct response to Larry's issue, but as three-part
nostalgia/humor/irony and surface-almost-relation, I'm posting.

In the fourteenth note to this group --
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14 you can find A) an interesting
spelling of bin Laden, B) a joke about bin Laden and airline flights, and C) a
reference to Special Boxes.  So who could go wrong with a detour down memory
lane?

Chris