 Off-Topic / Debate / 14267
Re: Larry's behaviour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:32:17 GMT

Ban one of us. Do the poll I suggested.

As I'm sure you'd expect, I don't think the poll would be done as proposed.
I think it's an all-or-nothing type deal. I think given the choices, I'd
rank them as:

1. Ban neither of you
2. Ban both of you
3. Ban Scott
4. Ban Larry

If I were forced to choose sides? Sure, I'd pick yours, admittedly. But to
do so would be allowing you to get away with petty theft, which as you
mentioned (and I agreed), isn't acceptable.

How about 1a. Ban both of them from replying to each other (at least as a
trial measure)? Or, at least, a moratorium on the codependent "he's a liar,
he's a squirmer" drivel...

--DaveL