 Off-Topic / Debate / 14266
Re: Ok, show me where I have lied? Or apologise.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:

You got all the apology you're going to get.

However, if it will make you shut up, here's an example of a lie:

"the LP is a White Man's Club"

If you had retracted that statement after it was shown to be false (one
nonwhite member or female member disproves it, and surely you aren't going
to say the LP has none) and apologised, that would be one thing.

Do you really think that is what I meant? You are a bigger fool than I
thought. Much bigger.

As I have said before, I think the LP is disproportionately white. I think
it is overwhelming white. As I have asked before, do you prefer
"Disproportionately and Overwhelming White Man's Club" (or DOWMC)?

But you....

Hey guys!  Did'ja happen to notice the makeup of the participants of Lugnet,
and in particular those who regularly post to .debate?  Gosh, it looks to me as
though the demographics are quite similar to those of the LP, age and
concomitant income, perhaps, notwithstanding.  I dunno, Scott, I'm afraid you
are a member of a dreaded-- dare I say it-- nope, can't do it.

I am a libertarian. I can prove it:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=7770

Scott A

FUT lugnet.off-topic.fun

Maggie C. (don't worry-- I'm headed back to .shopping right now!)