 Off-Topic / Debate / 14259
Re: Violence created by presence of guns? (was: Gotta love Oracle...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Horst Lehner writes:

Again, I suspect this can only be true if the legislation makes it harder
for the "good" people to get armed than it does for the badies.

Which every single piece of legislation I've ever seen (except for
legislation REPEALING gun control law) does.