 Off-Topic / Debate / 14204
  (canceled)

  Re: 14 posts by Scott just now

(...) Scott, I think you have a problem with your newsreader. There are indeed 14 posts from right about the same time (roughly 2 hours ago). In fact, this post too is "doubled." A lot of the others are cloned posts too. (...) I'm not sure that's (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 14 posts by Scott just now

(...) Thanks, I have asked for two to be deleted already. I won't blame the newsreader for that problem. :-/ (...) Indeed. I am re-thinking this approach. The thread died when Larry failed to submit himself to questioning. This was an attempt to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)