 Off-Topic / Debate / 14200
14199  |  14201
Subject:
What, no answer? (Put three libertarians together in a room...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 07:50:09 GMT

Larry,
5 Points on this
1) A point of integrity : I think the description you give of who was
intended to take part in the survey is misleading (I base this on the link
you give).

What, no answer?

2) A point of integrity : You describe the survey as "totally unscientific".
I am not sure what you mean by that, but I have to wonder why you have
treated us to a 750 word post based  on an unscientific online poll data,
whilst  you reject UN data as being specious?

What, no answer?

3) A point of integrity : Do you agree that it is a little strange that
whilst the survey is "unscientific", opinion is quoted down to 1/10 of a
percent? I'm sure that the margin of reliability was far higher than that?

What, no answer?

4) A general query : Why did the LP bother with this “unscientific” poll.
Are the issues not important enough to warrant a decent attempt? Perhaps
they were rushing to get on the 911 band-wagon? What do you think?

What, no answer?

5) A general query : Given that the LP has had is views on race questioned
both here & on FreeRepublic.com in the past few days, do you agree that a
poll of the view of the party membership on that issue not be more
“interesting”? Perhaps it would help silence the  concerns on non-LP members?

What, no answer?

Scott A