 Off-Topic / Debate / 1420
Re: What is insurance? (was Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:58:55 GMT

<378410DA.E6670E74@voyager.net> <slrn7o85bv.7bp.cjc@VADER.NS.UTK.EDU>

Mike Stanley wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
1 - Here's a radical thought. Ever heard of Taxation without
Representation? I'm not a big supporter of corporations, but don't
corporations pay a lot of taxes? Where do they get to cast their vote,
exactly?

The politicians they own cast votes on their behalf all the time -
much more often than on the behalf of the people who elect them.

An honest politician is one who stays bought. There are almost no honest
politicians.

lugnet.