 Off-Topic / Debate / 14170
14169  |  14171
Subject:
Larry's behaviour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:50:11 GMT

Are you hinting you find his {Larry's} behaviour acceptable?

What do you mean acceptable?  I have accepted it.  And so have you, since you
have no choice.  But I don't think it's constructive or nice, and I don't think
it reflects well on Larry's manners.  But so what?

The more people that come to that conclusion the better as far as I am
concerned.

BTW : I don’t get the subject line.

I was being mildly snide in suggesting that the reason you keep posting this
waste of bandwidth it to hear yourself speak.  Since you know that he won't
answer, you must be doing this either as some bizzarre self-congratulatory move
that I don't get, or out of a misanthropic understanding of social norms.

I'm doing it in the rather vain hope that he will sort the mess out. I like
to think that if I were in his shoes I would have sorted it either way.

Scott A