 Off-Topic / Debate / 1402
    Re: Free speech and abuse thereof —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I don't exactly either, I included some pretty heavy caveats when I first said the S word. When it first came up, it was about parents who're "criminally" negligent. What do you think ought to happen to them? People will remain psychologically (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Free speech and abuse thereof —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Tough question, and one to which I freely admit that I don't have the answer. Libertopia may not do any better than we do at this one. I know it hardly can do any worse. (1) Seems to me that reckless endangerment is one of the common law (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)