 Off-Topic / Debate / 14017
  Put three libertarians together in a room and they won't be able to agree where to go for lunch...

A survey was held recently, I got the email about it and participated, but it was intended for LP members only, so I didn't mention it here. I found the results rather interesting. Totally unscientific as it was self selected whether to participate, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Put three libertarians together in a room and they won't be able to agree where to go for lunch...

Larry, 5 Points on this 1) A point of integrity : I think the description you give of who was intended to take part in the survey is misleading (I base this on the link you give). 2) A point of integrity : You describe the survey as "totally (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Put three libertarians together in a room and they won't be able to agree where to go for lunch...

(...) It is if they're usurping the power instilled by _The People_ in a system to prevent _some people_ from doing wrong. Democracies unfettered by just controls are worse than good dictators. Chris (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Put three libertarians together in a room and they won't be able to agree where to go for lunch...

(...) Good dictators are fine - it is their inheritors I worry about. :/ Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Put three libertarians together in a room and they won't be able to agree where to go for lunch...

(...) But there are so few good dictators ... :wq Horst (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Put three libertarians together in a room and they won't be able to agree where to go for lunch...

(...) True, true. Which is why some people say "democracy is the worst system of government ever invented, except for all the rest", or words to that effect. Me, I think there are even LESS good unfettered democracies than there are good dictators. (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  What, no answer? (Put three libertarians together in a room...)

(...) What, no answer? (...) What, no answer? (...) What, no answer? (...) What, no answer? (...) What, no answer? Scott A (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)