 Off-Topic / Debate / 13917
  Re: Cuba is a terrorist state (was Re: Any truth in this one - Cuba as a terrostist state.

(...) Those were posed as rhetorical questions I assume, but they are nevertheless valid and I admit of no answer. (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Cuba is a terrorist state (was Re: Any truth in this one - Cuba as a terrostist state.

(...) The corollary of Lawrence's question, of course, is: "how many votes might be lost if they *aren't* on the list?" I noticed the very small amount of text re: Cuba, and none that implies a state sponsorship--it appears to be more a matter of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)