 Off-Topic / Debate / 13806
13805  |  13807
Subject:
I've lost a fan! LOL! ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:00:21 GMT

Here's an e-mail I received today, pardon me while I laugh hysterically.

[e-mail on]

I used to visit your site regularly. I was a huge fan. I looked forward to
viewing your new models. Now, you put out a new model every 6 months and
thats it. Not to mention the new models are all mecha which resemble the one
right before it. I'm not saying I don't like them and I'm not doubting your
creativity, but I hope you vary your models and make more!! I wrote this to
tell you that your site has fallen from the number one spot(after dominating
for 9 months) and has fallen to third. The site ranking is decided by the
2000 surfers my website has drawn in. Their emails and postings indicate the
like you less fot the same reason i do. Just a piece of advice. My web
company is Anti-Hack Incorperated. The Lego site I run through my web company
is www.Top10SpaceLegoSites.anti/10_toplegsit.  Visit it soon.

[e-mail off]

This guy didn't give his real name, and the URL he provided doesn't work.

Does anybody here know what he's talkin' 'bout? ;-)

~Mladen