 Space / 11368
Re: I've lost a fan! LOL! ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:32:13 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:GL63rq.BCC@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Bryce McGlone writes:
Okay what is that website all about? I'm at a loss.

The email Mladen got is just plain ol' silly.

It's okay now; that person sent me another e-mail expaining that he wants • me to
build mecha AND Space. I apologized for taking it the other way. I agree • with
his suggestions though; I've been ignoring Space for quite some time. ;-)

Did the guy ever identify himself?  Did he send you another email because
his first one was made light of on Lugnet, or did you reply to him directly?
What explains his top 10 Lego space sites with thousands of users thingy??

The original mail was too funny.  I've gotten many written at a comparable
intelligence level over the years.... ;-)

-Tim