 Off-Topic / Debate / 13781
  Re: "The Propaganda War" from the Economist

(...) What does it mean in Iraq then? Not enough money do buy a DVD player? (...) That's right say I am anti-US, when I am infact pro-truth. I thought they were UN sanction anyhow? (...) Larry. I have said this before. There is less food in the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Founding Fathers Anti-American?

(...) All, I read text linked below last night. When I did, I realised that it linked quite well with a number of themes we (as a group) have given time here. It is heavily laced with paranoia, but it is still an interesting perspective. Have a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)