 Off-Topic / Debate / 13757
    Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered —Ed "Boxer" Jones
   (...) I'd disagree on this one. I'd say his largest fault is his tendency to attack a person's stature rather than defend his position or respond to theirs. The title of this sub-thread is a case in point. He has done the same to others and me. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered —David Eaton
   (...) Ah-- a good summary point I'd missed. Perhaps a "Plays Well" category in which Larry gets a rather low score. Each, actually, but perhaps moreso Larry as he's often been the one to bring issues like this into the limelight as actual topics of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)