 Off-Topic / Debate / 13735
    Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered —Scott Arthur
   (...) Nothing tangible then? (...) Don't be a fool. The truth is not about a popularity contest. Scott A (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I reminded readers it was a hunch, then gave my justification for my hunch, but you are still not satisfied. Whatever. Are we going to replay the statistics/hunch argument again but with even less basis? You have more fun bludgeoning than (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered —Scott Arthur
   (...) The fact is Larry a lot of people died because of that action. I have seen so credible report which supports it. But still you pour cold water on it, but yet you are willing to accept the word of a politician on similar issues. Scott A (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)