 Off-Topic / Debate / 13707
    Re: Israel and Palestine —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Sure. I have no doubt that property deeds in Palestine changed hands just the same as property in Anytown, U.S.A. People there moved and sold their homes and farms just like anyone else. (...) No, I'm not saying that and neither are the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Israel and Palestine —Frank Filz
     (...) One of the issues I have raised is at what point do we accept the acts of conquest. No one can document that they own their land free and clear of ANY conquest. Conquests of territory started before the invention of writing. So at some point, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Israel and Palestine —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) And in that case and every one like it, I fully support return, with compensatory damages, if the claim is valid (sounds like it is.) (...) This sentence doesn't help present your case. (...) Agreed. I had thought they bought it from the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)