 Off-Topic / Debate / 13679
  Re: Israel and Palestine

(...) Thanks for the cogent restatement! (...) ... but forgive me if the answers raise more questions (...) I can see your reasoning even if I don't agree... but how would the chain of events unfold to get from 1 to 2 below? Does the current state (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Israel and Palestine

(...) Israel must renounce Zionism, which is a racist, fanatical, exclusionist and intolerant political belief that regards the Holy Land as exclusively the home of the Jews and Judaism, and deems that Christianity and Islam have no place there. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)