 Off-Topic / Debate / 13651
    Re: Anyone else think this is a bad idea? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, but I am saying that when people here and elsewhere pop up and say "we're no better than they are" that those people are delusional, disingenious or deliberately distortive. (...) He's not my friend. He just happens to be right about (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Anyone else think this is a bad idea? —Dave Low
     (...) Before I start feeling any worse about myself (j/k folks), my comments at (URL) weren't meant to _refute_ Berlusconi as such, just to indicate that he is coming from a very biased perspective. I suspect there's a link between his "politics" (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Anyone else think this is a bad idea? —Scott Arthur
   (...) This is nothing more than cultural arrogance. (...) Nope, the truth. smear (ACCUSATION) noun [C] an accusation which is unpleasant, unreasonable or unlikely to be true and which is made publicly with the intention of harming a person's (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)