 Off-Topic / Debate / 13517
Re: War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 11:36:39 GMT

And
so I assumed that you meant you would answer with a 'yes' or a 'no.'  Is that
not what you meant, or did you fail to do so?

I shall be clearer : Ask me a question to which I can qive a yes/no answer,
and I'll give it one.

You could have.  You simply did not like the connotations that doing so
implied.  It's not like I asked what the value of pi is.  (That would have been
unfair.)

How about you?

I have not stopped beating your wife.

Because you never started?

Of course.  And presumably that's your answer too.  So you could have just
answered "no."

But of course, this threadlette was just me being a smart alec and didn't
really merit this much attention.

Chris