 Off-Topic / Debate / 13271
    Re: The big lie —James Simpson
   (...) Err...at the risk of being completely obtuse...I'm just curious: are you coming back to town this weekend? james, who doesn't know what either flechettes or tranqs are, but otherwise gets the point that firearm regulations under different (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The big lie —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Not unless flechette guns have already been cleared for use at Hobby. :-) that was a hypothetical example, I just chose a city with two airports that I could remember the names of so that the reroute made sense. (...) A flechette gun (not sure (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The big lie —James Simpson
   (...) That's a pity. I was hoping I could talk you into a day trip to Austin for the Texlug meeting. Speaking of Hobby, about 8 years ago one of my closest friends, B, was dropping off one of his friends at Hobby who was catching a plane to St. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)