 Off-Topic / Debate / 13180
Re: Narrow "Dutch" buildings.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 23:03:01 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.build.arch, Scott Sanburn writes:
Jason & All,

They like me, they really like me. :)  (This is the first comment on that
building, everone else sorta ignored it.)  Wait a sec, Interesting doesn't
equal like.  Back to square one. ;)

Um Jason i thought they were great!I am sooooooooo looking forward to our
HUGE town/train display in 3 months.All these fantastic buildings and
such:-)

http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

I loved your buildings, I loved seeing them in person.

As for the show, I am looking forward to it too, I just have to get started
on my stuff! : )

Scott S.
--

Guess I should have phrased that differently. That was the first online
comment.  I'm pretty sure that everyone who saw them at Ringe's house had a

(If you didn't notice these before, please go take a look and LMKWYT, if you
had seen then before and didn't think a comment was necessary then, don't worry
about it now.)