 Off-Topic / Debate / 13164
    Re: Debunk this? —Tom Stangl
   (...) Did I ever threaten any specific person in here with direct violence? No, but I got threatened by cowards. (...) Showing your stripes again - hiding behind insults. I am far from a coward. If something really matters to me, I'll defend (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Debunk this? —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Who threatened you? Maybe I missed it. (...) I'm not hiding behind anything, I'm here whenever you want to follow through on YOUR OWN statements. Stick to the facts: You got rude, I drew a line, you insisted otherwise, I said prove it, you (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)