 Off-Topic / Debate / 13140
    Re: Debunk this? —David Arnon
   (...) Of course. I was answering certain accusations and not listing all that I see wrong in modern day Israel. surely, Mr. Gilon is not who Daniel Jasim referred to as a "terrorist (by America's very own definition)". I'm sure no one in the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Debunk this? —Richard Marchetti
   David: Okay, now we are caught up in nit-picking over the incidents of both sides and what constitutes protecting citizens when some of them are de facto PLO members who oppose and resent Israeli rule. We might as well stop here... No one is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)