 Off-Topic / Debate / 13120
  Re: Who are we to judge?

(...) I expect people to clean up their own messes. Holds for my kids, holds for litterers (I have in the past almost been punched for tossing cigarette butts back into the open windows of cars that they just came out of :-) ), holds for polluters, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Who are we to judge?

(...) I would like to bring the people responsible to justice. Just not by whatever means necessary. I believe in a measured approach that risks as few American (and other peoples') lives as possible. I'd just like to point out that if bin Laden is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Who are we to judge?

(...) Try this, for an idea on why that stance may have to shift: (URL) the Obvious" here: (URL) ) --DaveL (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)