 Off-Topic / Debate / 1312
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:14:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

I think that in a perfect liberatopia, all three of these people would
have no problem getting the care they need, through charity.

So you are saying that these people have the right to the care that they need.
Isn't charity the giving of free goods?  Are you saying that these people have
a right to free goods?