 Off-Topic / Debate / 13090
    Re: DVD players (Was: Re: From a mailing list) —Ed Jones
   (...) Didn't stop me. However, I have only replaced a few things on DVD. The real option is to join Netflix.com - a web based DVD rental company. Huge selection, easy service (DVD's are mailed to you with return postage paid envelopes), great (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: DVD players (Was: Re: From a mailing list) —Mike Stanley
   (...) I replaced more than a few, I guess, but I certainly didn't try to replace everything. Although I guess I should, for those things I really like, as I haven't watched a single one of my pre-recorded VHS tapes since I bought my DVD player (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)