 Off-Topic / Debate / 13004
  Re: The *militia* saved flight 93 from a worse fate...

(...) This is exactly why we will never see this particular form of attack again. Prior to this attack Pilots and crew had been taught that in a hijacking situation the best way to insure their own safty and the safty of the passangers was to do as (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The *militia* saved flight 93 from a worse fate...

(...) For a while, anyway. Until the "general militia" gets apathetic again (which may take many years). (...) we (...) 7,000 (...) By all reports, the decision made by the passengers of flight 93 was only made after they found out there were more (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)