 Off-Topic / Debate / 12862
    Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer) —Adam Murtha
   This debate is going nowhere, and no one's opinion is going to change here. But you say there is convincing evidence that there is god, and yet I have seen any. Let me put my opinion this way. I will believe that there is a god when he shows (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer) —Ian Warfield
   (...) Refer to the post I just put up: (URL) There is more, if you're interested. (...) You'll get your wish, eventually. When we die, we all face God. And at the end of the age, God will descend from Heaven in glory to set up His kingdom on earth. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)