 Off-Topic / Debate / 12787
    Re: LP statement on terrorist attacks —Ross Crawford
   (...) I wish I'd seen this earlier. The section I especially relate to is: "The U.S. went to Vietnam to stop the Communist dominos from falling, and the entire region fell to the communists. The U.S. invaded Panama, supposedly to end drug-dealing (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: LP statement on terrorist attacks —Amy Hughes
   Ross Crawford wrote, quoting Harry Brown: (...) The US did not achieve its objective because it was defeated in battle, which doesn't prove its reasoning for being there was flawed. (...) The US went to Panama to remove its two-bit dictator, which (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)