 Off-Topic / Debate / 12693
    Re: War —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Well, if anyone had any doubts that our anonymous foe is prepared for a long, drawn-out struggle, those should be laid to rest by now. Details aren't all in, but it appears those who didn't get a chance to carry out their "missions" on Tuesday (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: War —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   (...) A report on NPR this morning indicates that the FBI is now denying that there was any such group. The report of a single individual attempting to board a plane with a fake pilot's ID in New York has not yet been contradicted, but I'll wait for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: War —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Apparently (at least as CNN relates) they're still holding one, the guy with the pilot ID. (...) Isn't there another person, a brother, who is stating that the person suspected by the FBI of flying one of the planes in fact died in an air (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)